The PA Children’s Haven runs solely on government funding and donations from the community. Monetary donations are appreciated, but that’s not the only way you can help! If you would like to drop some items off, please contact usahead of time.
Donation Items We Accept
• Canned goods or foods with a long shelf life
• Fresh produce, such as fruits and vegetables
• Whole grains such as bread, rice, pasta, cereal, etc.
• Pantry basics such as flour, sugar, vegetable oil, etc.
• Healthy snacks like crackers, popcorn, granola bars, etc.
• Any children’s clothing such as tops, bottoms, socks, underwear, outerwear, etc.
• School clothing
• Shoes (indoor & outdoor)
• Winter wear such as coats, mitts, hats, scarves, boots, etc.
• Pajamas and sleepwear
• Dolls & stuffed animals
• Puzzles, colouring books, Lego sets, etc.
• Infant toys such as bouncers, rattles, blocks, etc.
• Outdoor toys such as hula hoops, chalk, jump rope, sports equipment, etc.
• Playhouses, play kitchens, etc.
• Craft supplies such as paint, markers, yarn, craft kits, etc.
• School supplies such as pencils, notebooks, etc.
• Children’s picture books & novels
• Toiletries such as soap, shampoo, toothpaste etc.
• Towels, bed sheets, blankets, pillow covers, etc.
• Baby items such as diapers, pacifiers, bottles, etc.